There are many reasons to work for us such as:
- We believe in working hard and having fun.
- We have a friendly atmosphere.
- This is a full time position with 35-40 hours per week. Part time positions are also available.
- We offer a competitive wage starting at $15.50/hr. with a bonus program.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after 6 months for full time employees.
- Discounts at all of our sister properties, referral bonus of up to $500, discounts in F&B, gym, ski hill, and enterprise car rental.
- There is room for advancement in our company.
- We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation with free internet and cable at only $15 per day.
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers, listen and respond with appropriate action.
- Provide accurate information on local attractions.
- Complete the registration, check-in, and check-out procedures.
- Accept payments and ensure accurate billing.
- Promptly answer the phones using positive and clear English communication.
- Input information in property management system.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications such as location changes or credit issues.
- Fields guest complaints.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Can read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have 1-2 yrs., previous customer service experience.
- Completion of high school.
- Must be available to work any time on any day.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.