Sandman Hotels, Inns and Suites, Ltd.
August 31, 2017 Job Expired
Front Desk Administration
We are seeking a dynamic Guest Service Manager to join our busy team. Our Managers understand the meaning of true Customer Service; they are professional, team-oriented, possess good work ethics and are extremely results driven.
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
· Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
· Issues room keys, pamphlets, discount cards, etc.
· Answers various questions from guests and arranges transportation for guests.
· Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
· Runs various reports on the computer for management.
· Count and verify cash, shift activity, keys, gift certificates, and wireless internet cards with departing shift.
· Print updated in-house, arrival, departure, and room status reports every two hours
· Check all unresolved departures.
· Ensure front desk is stocked with any items guests may require before housekeeping leaves for the day.
· Complete welcome calls.
· Clean and tidy front desk area.
· Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
· Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
· As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
· Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
Entry Level Position: No
Supervisory Level Position: Yes
Salary Range: TBD
Extended Medical, Dental, Health Care (STANDARD HOTEL PACKAGE)*
*For Full Time Employment Only
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are
encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
Prefer not to state
Prefer not to state